The Wine to Prove France’s Best Value Region is Languedoc?
Meet Carignan, the backbone of Corbières red wine production, and so the single most important red grape variety in the French wine region. You’ll get on like a house on fire…
Looking for Something Specific?
- 5 Good Reasons NOT To Just Buy Wine On Special Offer
- Amazing Wines From Around The World. It’s Our Thing
- Forget The Big Boys. Wine’s Best From The Enthusiasts
- How To Look Smart With Your Wine Choices
- Is It Worth Spending More On Wine?
- Not Happy With Your Wine? What To Do About It
- The Best Value Wines In The UK? We’re Up There
- Where’s The Best Place To Get Wine Advice?
- Why Great Wine Is Never Found In Supermarkets
- Why ‘By The Case’ Is The Best Way To Buy Wine
Alsace Argentina Australia Bordeaux Burgundy Cahors Champagne Chile Christmas England food & wine France Gascony grape varieties Israel Italy Languedoc Loire Piedmont Portugal Prosecco recipes Rhône Rioja rosé South Africa South America Spain sweet wines SW France Uruguay wine 101 wine aromas wine words