Having lived in Paris as a student, its no surprise Kate's favourite wines are French. Having travelled widely she loves many cuisines, from Vietnamese to Tapas. Today, with two young daughters in tow she is more of an armchair traveller, but she's hoping one day to be back at the airport, plane ticket in hand, off to discover distant lands. Until then...
Spanish Red Wine That’ll Surprise & Delight: Cuatro Pasos Mencia
Here at Rude Wines we love to champion lesser-known grape varieties and wine regions. The benefits to both winemakers and wine drinkers of keeping old winemaking traditions alive are many….
Looking for Something Specific?
- 5 Good Reasons NOT To Just Buy Wine On Special Offer
- Amazing Wines From Around The World. It’s Our Thing
- Forget The Big Boys. Wine’s Best From The Enthusiasts
- How To Look Smart With Your Wine Choices
- Is It Worth Spending More On Wine?
- Not Happy With Your Wine? What To Do About It
- The Best Value Wines In The UK? We’re Up There
- Where’s The Best Place To Get Wine Advice?
- Why Great Wine Is Never Found In Supermarkets
- Why ‘By The Case’ Is The Best Way To Buy Wine