The Wine to Prove France’s Best Value Region is Languedoc?
Meet Carignan, the backbone of Corbières red wine production, and so the single most important red grape variety in the French wine region. You’ll get on like a house on fire…
You’ll Struggle To Find A Better Languedoc Red Wine
You really have to hand it to Jean-Claude Mas. He seems to have the Midas touch with every estate he touches in the Languedoc wine region. Not afraid to change…
Meet The Outstanding French Chardonnay from Limoux
Tiny production for Chardonnay in this Languedoc wine region, coupled with strict regulations as to what you can and can’t do, make for gripping wines. This is a French Chardonnay…
Love Great Value French Reds? Here’s a Wine You Should Try
Domaine Lauriga’s Le Cadet is an accomplished example of French winemaking. Mainly Syrah (70%) with Carignan and Grenache, there are few French red wines at this price point which will have…
Looking for Something Specific?
- 5 Good Reasons NOT To Just Buy Wine On Special Offer
- Amazing Wines From Around The World. It’s Our Thing
- Forget The Big Boys. Wine’s Best From The Enthusiasts
- How To Look Smart With Your Wine Choices
- Is It Worth Spending More On Wine?
- Not Happy With Your Wine? What To Do About It
- The Best Value Wines In The UK? We’re Up There
- Where’s The Best Place To Get Wine Advice?
- Why Great Wine Is Never Found In Supermarkets
- Why ‘By The Case’ Is The Best Way To Buy Wine