Prosecco vs Champagne: the Battle of Sparkling Wines?
Dare I mention the ‘P’ word? It feels like you can’t talk about Champagne these days without having it compared to everyone’s current favourite sparkling wine, Prosecco. Now, I’m not…
You Love Prosecco; Here’s A Bit About Its Beginnings
Here at Rude Wines we love our Proscecco. Our Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene was recently selected by the Independent as one of their top 10 Proseccos and it was described as “fabulously…
Looking for Something Specific?
- 5 Good Reasons NOT To Just Buy Wine On Special Offer
- Amazing Wines From Around The World. It’s Our Thing
- Forget The Big Boys. Wine’s Best From The Enthusiasts
- How To Look Smart With Your Wine Choices
- Is It Worth Spending More On Wine?
- Not Happy With Your Wine? What To Do About It
- The Best Value Wines In The UK? We’re Up There
- Where’s The Best Place To Get Wine Advice?
- Why Great Wine Is Never Found In Supermarkets
- Why ‘By The Case’ Is The Best Way To Buy Wine